Can you name at least 13 book titles (and their respective authors) off this shelf?
If so, you might want to visit the Bindlegrim facebook page --- find where this photo is posted and comment your guesses... (Update - this picture puzzle was solved on the Bindlegrim facebook page... and the key has also been posted here, below the photo).
Left to right (clockwise):
- Sucker Bait - Al Feldstein
- Ghosts and Ruins - Ben Catmull
- Perfect Nonsense - George Carlson
- Hamlet - William Shakespeare
- Tall Tales for Shorter Days - Robert Aaron Wiley (aka Bindlegrim)
- Pim & Francie - Al Columbia
- Halloween: Magic, Mystery and the Macabre - Paula Guran
- Waiting for the Great Pumpkin - Charles M. Schultz
- Gashleycrumb Tinies - Edward Gorey
- Haunted Houseful - Alfred Hitchcock
- Beasts! and Beasts! Book 2 - Jacob Covey
- The Sketchbook - Washington Irving
- Tales - H. P. Lovecraft